Payment Failed? / Authorisation Failed?
Should you experience problems with your payment, please check through the list below, before re-trying the payment:
- Make sure you enter the correct security code (also called CVV2 or CVC2):
- For Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch and Electron: this is the last 3 numbers on the back of your debit card,
- For American Express: this is the 4 numbers on the front of your card - on the right hand side, in the middle.
- Ensure the debit/credit card details you provided are for a valid card, with an expiry date in the future and sufficient funds available to cover your sale.
- Contact your bank or credit card company to tell them you are authorising a payment to The Roland-Garros viagogo Ticket Exchange - a UK based internet company and confirm the amount of the sale.
In some instances your payment provider may verify that the funds have been authorised for viagogo but we have still cancelled your transaction. This means there was an error on the security code you entered and we have declined the sale. The Roland-Garros viagogo Ticket Exchange has not taken your funds and this authorisation will expire automatically after a couple of days.
Please contact us for further assistance.
for a full list of related answers on Payment and Delivery
Authorisation failed payment error
Payment won't go through
Cannot but tickets
Problem with credit card
Please note: if your question is answered on our FAQ page, we may not be able to respond to your query.
Was this answer helpful?