RG - Splash Page
Welcome to The Roland-Garros viagogo Ticket Exchange
Roland-Garros has partnered with viagogo, Europe's leading secondary ticketing company, to offer to all Roland-Garros fans this dedicated service where they can buy and sell Roland-Garros tickets in a safe and secure environment.
The benefits of viagogo:
- viagogo allows customers unable to attend the tournament (for example, due to a last minute change of plans, or illness) to resell their tickets to another customer and recoup the cost.
- viagogo guarantees that tickets offered for sale are genuine tickets, that customers buying tickets receive the tickets they paid for in time for the tournament, and that customers selling tickets will get paid.
- Although tickets are normally non-refundable and non-exchangeable at the box office, viagogo offers a safe and secure way for customers to exchange tickets.
- viagogo can help you exchange your tickets if you have for example purchased tickets which no longer suit you, or you have purchased tickets for the wrong day
- Customers selling tickets do not need to worry about communicating with the buyer of their tickets, viagogo handles everything!
- viagogo is the only official place to buy and sell tickets for Roland-Garros and allows the FFT to bring safety and security to the resale market for tickets. Customers buying tickets from unauthorised agents or other ticket exchanges risk being defrauded and not receiving their tickets.
Your Questions Answered:
- Does viagogo charge fees for the service? Yes, viagogo charges buyers a 15% booking fee and sellers a 10% booking fee to cover the cost of operating the ticket exchange and providing customer service
- What should I do if I have a question? Please contact viagogo and not the FFT if you have any questions. See our Frequently Asked Questions
- Why are other tickets offered for sale on viagogo at prices other than face value? Availability and prices of tickets on the viagogo ticket exchange are driven by market demand; they are not determined by viagogo. The face value of a ticket can differ from the selling price, because the tickets on viagogo are sold at "market value". This is the price a customer is willing to pay for a ticket to a specific event. If the event is in high demand, the selling price is likely to be higher than the face value on the ticket and vice versa. Tickets for Roland-Garros are only offered for sale at face value.
- Why the name viagogo? viagogo is a global company and Europe’s leading secondary ticketing company. The name viagogo was chosen because it is easy to spell and pronounce in many languages. It does not mean anything, other than a safe, secure and guaranteed way to buy and sell tickets!