What are the Buyer fees?
All tickets on the Roland-Garros Ticket exchange can be sold at face value and are guaranteed to be safe and secure. We charge a booking fee and a handling fee of 25% for each transaction except from the following days for which tickets can be sold up to 100% above face value:
- Tuesday 28th of May, all courts
- Thursday 30th of May, all courts
- Saturday 1st of June, all courts
- Friday 7th of June : Men’s semi-finals
- Sunday 9th of June : Men’s final
For these 5 days, we charge a booking fee and a handling fee of 15% for each transaction.
For these 5 days, we charge a service fee of 10% for each transaction.
All fees are clearly shown on the final step of the confirmation stage.
for a full list of related answers About The BNP Paribas Masters Ticket Exchange
Was this answer helpful?